Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Page

Go down

Facebook Page Empty Facebook Page

Post  Spectre May 12th 2013, 4:26 pm

Just a reminder to all members that the OVG has a Facebook page, so get on over there and give it a "like"! Thanks to all our members and friends for your support! Until next time...
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Facebook Page Empty Facebook update

Post  Spectre June 16th 2013, 1:37 pm

I just wanted everyone to know that we have finally achieved our goal of 30+ likes on Facebook. Its been slow going with me trying to get GAJA Studios off the ground and Josh.0 busy with work. Summer is here however and with that an end to the normal game schedule, which should help with posting and updates. I still am not sure if its worth having Facebook exposure or not as I seem to be the only one currently doing the "upkeep". Not to gripe too much here but I also work a normal job, plus have a side business and still post on Facebook AND the Forum. With that said there is much the other Members could be doing, even just a one line comment/like would show me you ARE paying attention. Also, ANY MEMBER can post pics or article/projects on the Forum!.....or comment on others projects. I think I speak for both Josh and Myself when I say....if "we" wanted to read our own stuff all the time we would just have blogs. The Forum is for everyone so please contribute! ...and dont forget to check Facebook! Not pointing fingers, its just I cant do it ALL! Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from all of you real SOON!! Take care, and Happy Gaming!
                                                               - G.A. "Spectre" Myers
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down