Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations: Part Duex!!

2 posters

Go down

Congratulations: Part Duex!! Empty Congratulations: Part Duex!!

Post  Spectre August 10th 2012, 10:51 pm

Happy Birthday to Josh.0!! To a Great Friend, may all your wishes come true, eventually....pfft!! I hope you like your stuff, and I hope you have as much fun opening it as I did wrapping it (which wasnt fun at all)!! No, really..HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!! Now, go blow something up!!
Tank2 FIRE!
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Congratulations: Part Duex!! Empty Re: Congratulations: Part Duex!!

Post  Josh.0 August 15th 2012, 7:24 pm

Thank you very much my friend. I really do like my gifts although opening them was a pain, thanks for that too..not really. Let me explain people. I received a medium sized box wrapped, in Christmas paper no less, and inside the box was a gift bag tied and taped and inside the gift bag was a small package that was EXCESSIVELY taped with painter's tape and under that was an entire roll of electrical tape around 4 layers of tissue paper. When I finally got to the actual gift I had to take a nap. hahaha, just kidding. Inside I found a Dwarf Mini and a Dwarven Runed Dice set. I was really excited at that point as these are my cup of tea! Thanks Guys Smile I took the liberty of snapping a couple pics for everyone to take a gander at. Thanks again to you and your family. Congratulations: Part Duex!! Dscf8010Congratulations: Part Duex!! Dscf8011Congratulations: Part Duex!! Dwarf10
Notice that they rolled 8 1 3? 8/13! Coincidence? Nah..they're just going to roll good!
Josh.0
Josh.0
Captain
Captain

http://www.ovgminigaming.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre August 16th 2012, 6:29 pm

Love that last pic! I cant wait to see him painted!
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum