Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Quarter with First Quarter 2013 teaser.

Go down

Fourth Quarter with First Quarter 2013 teaser. Empty Fourth Quarter with First Quarter 2013 teaser.

Post  Spectre November 3rd 2012, 8:37 pm

Fourth Quarter with First Quarter 2013 teaser. Ovg_s_10
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Fourth Quarter with First Quarter 2013 teaser. Empty Re: Fourth Quarter with First Quarter 2013 teaser.

Post  Spectre November 3rd 2012, 9:02 pm

We are doing things a little different this year, so I thought I might give you a bit of info on whats up! First, you may have noticed we are starting this gaming season with an RPG. Well dont freak out! We STILL and always WILL play Battletech!! So dont worry, you will be able to crush your enemies to dust with a multi-ton walking death mobile! We are after all a "miniatures gaming" club, not just Battletech...and although are main focus is Battletech we have played many different games over the years and will continue to do so. After talking with many of our players over the Summer break I realized they were itching for some RPG "action", so we decided on a classic fantasy system using D & D and Pathfinder. I also get to play this time!! (Finally!!) As I have procured the services of Josh.0 to do the GM duty. We are all pitching in resources and ideas and I think we are going to have a great time.

Next on the agenda, you may have noticed the First Quarter(2013) teaser info is posted with the Fourth Quarter dates....well this is just to give everyone a heads-up. Josh and I have been discussing a "Day/Weekend" Event, in other words playing all day like a "mega-session". Well I think this is a great concept, and Josh.0 and I are working on special terrain tables and games for the end of Pathfinder as well as Battletech. This will be the "Big-Bang-Ending" for both games, and let me tell you it will be as close as a Con game with out actually going as you can get!! Trust me you wont want to miss out!! Look for the Battletech dates to be posted by the first week in Jan.(2013).
I look forward to gaming with you all this season and I cant wait till you see whats in store for all you players!!
Until next time........
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Fourth Quarter with First Quarter 2013 teaser. Empty Schedule Changes

Post  Spectre December 17th 2012, 9:47 am

There are some changes in the schedule. First, Pathfinder sessions are over (for now) as we played our last game on the 16th of December. Christmas/Holiday break is on NOW, next game meeting will be January the 6th. We WILL NOT be starting BattleTech as previously posted. Dont PANIC!! We have voted/decided as a group to give "Axles and Alloys" a slot at the start of the new year. Plans are to play this for 4 sessions, two in January and two in Feb..
This will give us all a chance to learn the rules of what I expect will be a Club favourite. BattleTech will continue through March, April and May. Any questions regarding changes please PM me. As far as what you need for Axles and Alloys.....nothing. Bring only yourself and be ready for some serious fun! Josh.0 is working on player aids for everyone (counters/sheets) and I am making some "hand out" minis(cars). See you then! Very Happy
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Fourth Quarter with First Quarter 2013 teaser. Empty Re: Fourth Quarter with First Quarter 2013 teaser.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down