Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathfinder Wraps Up...and now for something completely different!

Go down

Pathfinder Wraps Up...and now for something completely different! Empty Pathfinder Wraps Up...and now for something completely different!

Post  Spectre December 16th 2012, 9:20 pm

We wrapped our Pathfinder quest (for now), and I think everyone had a great time. We played this "starter" since October and all in all things went well. It was a learning experience for everybody. I expressed a few concerns I had to the group in regards to playing RPG's (we are a wargame club) and I have to say I feel much better. My main concerns were attendance and commitment of the whole group (not an uncommon problem with these games). Everyone listened (which I appreciate ALOT) and then we all brainstormed and threw ideas "on the table". The main goal is to IMPROVE not quit playing these types of games as when everyone did show up it was a fun and challenging experience. We made some decisions tonite that I will post SOON, and I think we worked it out to make the whole thing better for everyone in the future. I would like to thank Josh.0 for DM'ing this, as I think most players do not fully understand how much work this really is. I look forward to our new "format" for Pathfinder in the spring and cant wait to see what "J" cooks up for us next.
I also brought forward the topic of "AXLES and ALLOYS", and discussed with the group why I think this is a great game and one we should adopt in our schedule. After a little discussion we are going to delay our normal BattleTech game and begin running A&A in January, playing through February. Everyone was in agreement, so schedule changes will also be posted SOON. Thats all I have for now, updates will be forthcoming in the proper place. Once again THANKS to the ENTIRE group for hearing my concerns and helping "work out the kinks". I think the first of the year is going to be an EPIC one!! Very Happy

Until next time......
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum