Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ironwind Orders

Go down

Ironwind Orders Empty Ironwind Orders

Post  Spectre May 27th 2011, 8:46 am

I will be placing an order for Ironwind for myself and the club towards the end of June (begining of July) so if any members would like me to put their stuff in I will. However I will need catalog numbers and names, and also you will have to send me the money for your items no later than the 25th of June. I would love to pre-order things for the club and then members could pay for their items when they arrive, however this has been a problem in the past (and I am certainly not rich). Also be aware that due to rising metal costs Ironwind has made some price adjustments and some minis and the hex bases have gone up. Also dont forget your bases, if you get four minis you will need four bases...hex bases are now $1.50 each. One other thing is several members asked about "discounts" from Ironwind, and yes they do in fact do them...this is why I would like to place a large order. They also have different discounts at different levels and do have "club" like packages(etc.). I have contacted them and am awaiting reply. Due too several factors, mainly the lack of "Real" game stores in our area I would like to have a "Ships Store" so to speak...basically a retail wall in the clubhouse where members could purchase minis, bases, etc. This may take some time to implement but that is something "we" (as a club) could think about or try achieving. Anyway PM Me with your list and I will keep you posted on exactly when I will place the order(s).
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum