Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall is almost Here.

2 posters

Go down

Fall is almost Here. Empty Fall is almost Here.

Post  Spectre September 13th 2011, 11:58 am

This is just a reminder to all Members that Sept. 18th is our first official day of the start of the new campaign. Any members that are participating (or wish to hang out) should be at my house by 1:00pm. The Angels of Blood and Steel are taking on thier first "real" mission, and as such all Members of that command should try to be there. (contact your C.O. for more info). The Black Hand is on a "refit" cycle and will be conducting training, so if you are a member of that command you should try and make it. All other commands are invited of course for "pick-up" games (training, until thier mission cycle). Also, on a side note I recieved a copy of "Gears of War- the board game" and have been playtesting it with several members of the OVG for the last couple of days. This is another high production value conversion of a video game by Fantasy Flight Games (like "Doom")...and I will post my thoughts and a full review as soon as able. Cheers! Very Happy

For additional info or questions please PM or E-mail me. Happy Gaming!
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Fall is almost Here. Empty Re: Fall is almost Here.

Post  Josh.0 September 19th 2011, 9:45 pm

I posted here as it pertains to the scheduled event. I was unable to make this session as I was in Toledo seeing my Father in the hospital. He has been in since last Tuesday and was in the Defiance Hospital for 5 days the week before from complications of Pneumonia and an Infection in his Lungs. We are still waiting on test results and have no idea how long he will be there. Sorry guys, hope to see you all soon.
Josh.0
Josh.0
Captain
Captain

http://www.ovgminigaming.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum