Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We salute you!!

2 posters

Go down

We salute you!! Empty We salute you!!

Post  Spectre May 5th 2011, 8:16 pm

This is sort of an on-topic/off topic thing, but I think it belongs here. I would just like everone who is a member,lurker or new member to know that JOSH.0 has been working very hard on setting up these boards for us and is also working on a website for the club. I have discussed both of these things with him at great length and he has taken it upon himself to lay all of the ground work for both sites. Now I know that the forum is pretty empty right now, but I assure you that He and I are working very hard to get things stable. Our goal is to have a really nice and informative board for people to meet and exchange ideas, and I believe with in a month or two we WILL have some great info out there for everyone!! Having said all that I would like to extend a personal salute and THANK YOU VERY MUCH to JOSH.0 for being so patient and willing to make our small club all that it can be! cheers

Last edited by Spectre on May 12th 2011, 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

We salute you!! Empty Thank You

Post  Josh.0 May 6th 2011, 4:13 pm

Awwww Shuuucks *BLUSH* Very Happy
Josh.0
Josh.0
Captain
Captain