Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linn Creek Tragedy....

2 posters

Go down

Linn Creek Tragedy.... Empty Linn Creek Tragedy....

Post  Spectre January 13th 2012, 2:28 pm

If you have not yet heard, Woodland Scenics in Linn Creek (MO) caught on fire on the 5th of this month. The fire burned and/or destroyed about half of the factory buildings...NO-ONE was injured (thank-God). For those of you who dont know WS has been making terrain supplies for the hobby industry for decades, such as static grass, flock, ballast, trees, mold-making, railroad accessories, etc.. There are other companies that produce these things but "Woodland" is one of the oldest (and the best), and all other companies products are judged against their high standard. My heart goes out to ANY victim of fire (I am a childhood survivor of a house fire)...and my thoughts and prayers are with the families that are employed by such a great company. I hope that they will recover from this VERY soon!! For more info you can check out www.woodlandscenics.com ...and if you can leave them an e-mail wishing them well I am positive it will be greatly appreciated! For me personally I will show my support by continuing to purchase their outstanding products as I have done for 20 years (almost) !! Good luck WOODLAND!! and keep up the great work!!

Last edited by Spectre on January 16th 2012, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Linn Creek Tragedy.... Empty Re: Linn Creek Tragedy....

Post  Josh.0 January 16th 2012, 12:53 am

Yes, this is a tragedy. I can relate to this as well being a survivor, My thoughts go out to all of those involved in this and on a related note in Paulding, OH the Rusty Nail Restaurant burnt down today at 2pm. This old landmark was a motel originally and was converted to a Restaurant by my family. Although it hasn't been in operation in several years it is still owned by them. Again, My Thoughts and Prayers go out to all of you.
Josh.0
Josh.0
Captain
Captain

http://www.ovgminigaming.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum