Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll)

Go down

Which one of these Mechs was the most usefull?

Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Newpol1029%Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Newpol11 29% 
[ 2 ]
Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Newpol100%Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Newpol11 0% 
[ 0 ]
Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Newpol1014%Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Newpol11 14% 
[ 1 ]
Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Newpol1029%Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Newpol11 29% 
[ 2 ]
Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Newpol1028%Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Newpol11 28% 
[ 2 ]
Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Newpol100%Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Newpol11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Empty Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll)

Post  Spectre March 25th 2012, 12:09 pm

Notes- The poll is for only the "Unseen" version(s) of these Mechs as designed by FASA. If you choose "Other" please reply to post with your pick of the most deadly "Unseen".
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Empty Re: Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll)

Post  Spectre March 25th 2012, 12:35 pm

My personal favourite is the Battlemaster, however I think the Viper was more dangerous!
Original FASA designs, The most deadly "Unseen"? ( Opinion Poll) Mech_p10

afterthoughts- My favourite to PILOT is the Battlemaster, However my reasons for respecting the Viper are...it has basically the firepower of the Maruader or the 'Wammy and can take the abuse as good as the Battlemaster (armor). Also my intent (to clarify) of the poll was for the initial design/appearence of the Mechs' in the original FASA TRO's and NOT later varients (as all of these are now "Reseen"). Dont believe the "Viper" was a Bad---?!!? Just go look at Ido's "perfect Mech" design, I think you will see ALOT of similarity. Also the "Viper" is not an Assualt (like most on the list), just 75 tons of NEAR PERFECTION! (with respect Ido Very Happy ) Forget the fact it looks as if an F-15 had "relations" with a chicken and try one out...you wont be disappointed!! Now, go squish something!!
Mechie
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum