Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAJA Studios updates

Go down

GAJA Studios updates Empty GAJA Studios updates

Post  Spectre November 17th 2012, 11:39 pm

GAJA Studios updates Part1g10
GAJA Studios updates Part2g10
Also included with the bases will be two squares of fine and ultra fine sandpaper and an emery board to aid in finishing. The instructions will include tips and tricks for working with resin kits/parts and mixed media. Last, but not least here is an enlarged photo of Set "A" (40mm Sci-fi) to show the detail in the castings (as per Josh.0's request). Please note that small "pinholes" in castings are normal (it is part of the casting process), the included instructions will describe how to fill these (trust me its easy). Also I have no idea why my painted part looks so odd, maybe its just me...but anyway the deck plates have been weathered and are "rusty". (photo 3) For some reason, probably my lighting this did not show up.
GAJA Studios updates Part3g10
One last thing, I almost forgot....I will also be offering square and hex bases for those interested. More updates of these and future products will appear here. Thanks for looking, and if you have ANY questions please PM me.
Until next time......
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

GAJA Studios updates Empty Workshop prototypes.

Post  Spectre July 14th 2013, 7:53 pm

GAJA Studios updates Gajawo10

Just FYI, The Gaja website is on hold until Fall. Sorry, but I am still developing the product line and doing R&D. I still will take orders thru PM or E-mail. Also due to a high work load no more commissions will be accepted at this time. Commission/custom work will most likely resume in Sept/Oct 2013. Thanks to all my supporters!! Take Care.
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum