Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geomorphic Hex Terrain

Go down

Geomorphic Hex Terrain Empty Geomorphic Hex Terrain

Post  Spectre July 14th 2013, 7:25 pm

Geomorphic Hex Terrain G-hex_10

Note: The pic at top left is to show how well the base hexes fit, also note that the slopes on the sides of the hills are just "rough cut" and unfinished. ALSO picture "A" is an area of table approx. 2x4 feet. Any questions or comments welcome!
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Geomorphic Hex Terrain Empty Test Hexes (Part One)

Post  Spectre July 31st 2013, 8:18 pm

Geomorphic Hex Terrain Wipinf10
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Geomorphic Hex Terrain Empty Test Hex Close-up

Post  Spectre July 31st 2013, 8:33 pm

Here are some close-ups of some different hex types. I was in a hurry to get these up so the color is a little off (and so is my focus) Whoops! Anyway, as usual when I do the how-to I will provide instructions on how to create these and more. Notice the road hex has ditches! With gaming terrain you can only do so much detail without it (the terrain) becoming "unplayable". This isn't a model railroad after all. However small details (like those ditches) will really bring your scene to life without sacrificing playability. There are many more ideas you can use which I will describe in further detail once the "How-to" is done, until then think about some small "extras" to add to your terrain to really set it off!

Geomorphic Hex Terrain Geohex10
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Geomorphic Hex Terrain Empty Re: Geomorphic Hex Terrain

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum