Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D&D The Legend of Drizzt Board Game

2 posters

Go down

D&D The Legend of Drizzt Board Game Empty D&D The Legend of Drizzt Board Game

Post  Josh.0 January 22nd 2012, 2:54 pm

I have been a huge fan of Drizzt for a very long time now, I have read almost every single book featuring the character. As soon as I saw this I almost freaked out, the fact that I haven't even heard that it came out disappointed me. I will own this and very soon, look forward to having everyone check it out with me. Here is (another) a link to the product overview. Drizzt!
Josh.0
Josh.0
Captain
Captain

http://www.ovgminigaming.webs.com

Back to top Go down

D&D The Legend of Drizzt Board Game Empty Re: D&D The Legend of Drizzt Board Game

Post  Spectre January 22nd 2012, 4:06 pm

There are a couple of D&D board games out right now and I had looked at this before. It looks VERY cool!! Joe has been buggin me to do some D&D (I still have my core books), but I've held off because I own the Battletech RPG (A Time of War) and that is the clubs primary focus. But, I thought maybe this subject could be brought up at the next meet and perhaps this could be our summer game? scratch If I forget you should bring this up next Sunday!!
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down