Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work-in-Progress Delays

2 posters

Go down

Work-in-Progress Delays Empty Work-in-Progress Delays

Post  Spectre July 9th 2012, 8:48 pm

I just wanted everyone to know that due to my extremely busy schedule wip pics and club projects from Me will be slow in coming. I apoligize for this, however it can not be avoided. Most of you already know that I have worked on commission in the gaming world for a while, well now I am going in officially. My company "GAJA Studios" is open for business and due to some up-coming game conventions I am VERY busy! Some of the products we are producing are- basing kits/materials, terrain pieces, modular boards, trees, etc.. We will still do custom work for those interested. The website and storefront for "GAJA" is in the works, and I will post info as it changes/becomes available. The delays will ONLY affect club related things or free help to members, ALL commission work is on schedule. If you are a Member and you paid for work (mini, paint, terrain) you ARE a CUSTOMER! ...and you work will be delivered!! Thanks for all the support!! I look forward to next year and MORE GAMING!!! .....and terrain, of course!! Very Happy

Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Work-in-Progress Delays Empty Re: Work-in-Progress Delays

Post  Ido July 10th 2012, 9:27 pm

Always great to see people make a living off of what they love doing. Props man!
Ido
Ido
Staff Sgt.
Staff Sgt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre July 19th 2012, 12:41 am

Thanks Ido!! Any and all support is appreciated!! Now seriously, its getting close to August (my B-day is coming) so when are you planning to show up with one of your Wifes awesome Atlas CAKES!!!
Big Laughs
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down