Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2/12/12 Session

Go down

2/12/12 Session Empty 2/12/12 Session

Post  Spectre February 21st 2012, 7:00 pm

"Greg.0" guest reporting here, taking over for Josh.0 this week.

Minutes-

Josh.0 MIA this week due to his Daughters Birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Very Happy

"BPD" also missing due to work. Crying or Very sad

Spectre votes to play another session of Munchkin before resuming Battletech due to missing players (so they dont miss-out too much).

Spectre discusses direction and timing (of release) with Members with regards to "The Crusader" mini mag. Submissions for first issue turned in. Any late submissions will be used for next issue. Submissions always welcome.

FINAL THOUGHTS

I decided that due to unforseen absence of "key" players (in our campaign setting) it would be a good idea to wait until next meet to resume Battletech. We played a couple of hours of Munchkin and laughed and yelled in delight as usual. I had to sit out the first round due to "baby-sitting" my Boxer Rosie who had surgery to remove a tumor from her side. She is recouperating well, but has to wear the "cone of shame" till her wounds heal. We still had a good time and managed to keep ourselves well entertained even though we didnt have everybody for Battletech. I think everyone is ready to get back in the "cockpit" and cant wait to see you all on the field of battle! Until next time......
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

2/12/12 Session Empty Re: 2/12/12 Session

Post  Spectre February 26th 2012, 8:32 pm

Sorry for the un-inspiring reporting and lack of photos. Josh is MUCH better at this than me!! I cant wait to see his next "scoop". Very Happy
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down