Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

04/01/12 Session

3 posters

Go down

04/01/12 Session Empty 04/01/12 Session

Post  Josh.0 April 4th 2012, 9:46 pm

This report is the conclusion of our three session 4v4 that Damian, Joe, Spectre and myself have battled through. The first photo here shows that Spectre and Myself are still in some trouble. My Awesome has taken some heavy damage and my failed rolls have led to him falling. 04/01/12 Session 64710

Back on his feet but facing away from the battle, the Awesome is useless as the other Mechs charge after Spectre's Hunchback that is attacking the base of Joe and Damian. Hmm, things seem to be looking up.
04/01/12 Session 64910

Ugh Oh, their base has taken quite a bit of damage here due to the alpha strike by the Hunchback.
04/01/12 Session 65210

EVERYONE TO BASE! Spectre's Catapult flanking to back-up the Hunchback. The Awesome is 'bout to PEW-PEW with his 1 PPC04/01/12 Session 65310

STAND OFF. At this point the Hunchback has taken alot of damage but luckily got the shots off to destroy the base. Joe and Damian have a chance to destroy two of our Mechs for a draw. With the Hunchback and Awesome 0ne hit from Destruction the chance was pretty good. Unfortunately the rolls weren't in their favor.04/01/12 Session 65410

Someone is getting punched! My Dervish alpha striked the opposing Dervish to see if it could be destroyed or it had some sort of new technology armor that we have never seen. Damian punched at me but my ninja skills allowed me to dodge the blow.04/01/12 Session 65410

IT CAN! be destroyed. 04/01/12 Session 65710

This was a very fun, and long, battle that I believe that we all really enjoyed. Even though the Dice Gods didn't smile on us we still throuped through. We all fought with everything we could muster and had a great time doing so. Until next time, this has been Josh.0 reporting From the Front.
Long Live the Black Hand
Josh.0
Josh.0
Captain
Captain

http://www.ovgminigaming.webs.com

Back to top Go down

04/01/12 Session Empty Re: 04/01/12 Session

Post  Spectre April 5th 2012, 9:13 pm

Great report, +rep. That Dervish was rediculous! The darn thing had no arms, half a chest and only one functioning weapon...AND STILL FOUGHT ON!! Big props to "SoS" for making a last ditch effort and not throwing in the towel on the last turn. This was really a great contest (especially for a training battle) and the game had 3-5 moments where it could have gone either way. I hate to admit it, but I was rooting for them on the last turn! If they (ABS) could have downed our Hunchback and Awesome for the draw that would have been EPIC!! I dont think the "Angels" will have much trouble with the OP4 in the future if they keep playing like that!! Good job!! Cool
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Soldier of steel April 7th 2012, 9:08 pm

Best dervish ever!!
Soldier of steel
Soldier of steel
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre April 8th 2012, 5:21 pm

Soldier of steel wrote:Best dervish ever!!
04/01/12 Session Mech_w10
That would be like calling the Grand Canyon a "hole".....plus I believe that would be the second largest understatement of the Forum. Laughing (can you guess the first?)

....hey, did anyone notice the band of Marik 'Techs run out there under fire and give that Hunchback a paintjob??!! Laughing

ps-while I am handing these out, here is one for the pilot of that Dervish!
04/01/12 Session Db_sta11
...that is all.
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down