Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dice, Battletech and the OVG Rulings on dice.

Go down

Dice, Battletech and the OVG Rulings on dice. Empty Dice, Battletech and the OVG Rulings on dice.

Post  Spectre May 11th 2011, 3:42 pm

Dice, Battletech and the OVG Rulings on dice. Dice_a11
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Dice, Battletech and the OVG Rulings on dice. Empty Re: Dice, Battletech and the OVG Rulings on dice.

Post  Spectre May 23rd 2011, 2:20 pm

Due to an interesting question posed by Member "Soldier of Steel" I thought I would post a small clarification. "Soldier" sent me a PM about ordering custom dice and wanted to know about allowed "sizes", most of our members dice are between 14 and 16mm. The average dimension being 15mm, so when selecting a size I would say that if you keep it around/near 15mm they should be ok. All players should NOTE that prior to using any custom dice they (the dice) have to be approved by the entire club, also the current club President reserves the right to approve/disapprove any and all submitted dice. These rulings are in place to ensure fairplay (as there are commercially available "loaded" dice). Attempting to or being caught cheating (with "loads") WILL NOT be tolerated, and the player(s) may be suspended from club activities for an amount of time to be determined by the other members. Any "Tournament(s)" hosted by the OVG will use only the Rules as defined in "Total Warfare" and all participating players WILL USE (new,unopened) "Hand-out" dice. I hope this clears up any "grey areas" and to all Members please keep in mind "fairplay", these rulings are designed only for that purpose and NOT too "pick-on" any Member/Members. These rules ARE in place for the benefit of ALL Club Members and ANY Guests.
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down