Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battletech Product Reviews

2 posters

Go down

Battletech Product Reviews Empty Battletech Product Reviews

Post  Spectre May 21st 2011, 11:18 am

Introductory Box Set ISBN-3500A
Battletech Product Reviews Introd18
Battletech Product Reviews Introd19
Battletech Product Reviews Introd20
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Battletech Product Reviews Empty Re: Battletech Product Reviews

Post  Josh.0 May 21st 2011, 12:06 pm

Awesome review Spectre! +Rep Smile This product looks well worth the buy. Thanks for this.
Josh.0
Josh.0
Captain
Captain

http://www.ovgminigaming.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre May 28th 2011, 11:10 am

UPDATE= Introductory Box Set

On May 24th Catalyst announced that the Introductory Box Set has SOLD OUT!! Catalyst had increased the second run of this amazing product by 50% and still SOLD OUT in TEN DAYS!! Catalyst has announced that they have already recieved "proofs" from the printer and plans on doubling the production run in the near future. I have checked and there are still a few copies to be had on-line, but due to high demand prices are rapidly increasing. My suggestion is if you dont wish to pay an inflated price for this GREAT PRODUCT than wait for the next "run". For more information please visit the Catalyst website.
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh.0 June 23rd 2011, 9:39 am

I was able to purchase this set yesterday from a company in MO called Miniature Market for a very reasonable price, with shipping it still came in under list. If anyone is interested in this deal there are 7 left, at $37.49 you can hardly pass it up, you can find them here. I look forward to its arrival and to post an opinion here about it.

Last edited by Josh.0 on June 28th 2011, 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removed pic, colored links)
Josh.0
Josh.0
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Battletech Product Reviews Empty Miniature Market

Post  Josh.0 June 27th 2011, 5:57 pm

My Box Set arrived on Saturday while I was at a Family Reunion so I wasn't able to get it and open it until today after work. This was ordered around 6:30pm (Ohio time) on Thursday and was at my Post Office on Saturday so they have some expedient service. I recommend this business for your ordering needs. Now I'm off to rip this plastic from the box and smelling the new box smell!

Edit: Review

O.k., My review isn't going to be as great as Spectre's above but I do have to say how nice this set is. I am pleased with the entire set with the exception on one Mech in-particular. (Not really a complaint but more an observation) I noticed while painting for the club that the glue the company uses is almost like a contact cement or rubber adhesive, I say this because the Vindicator's arms are glued but movable, tending to fall off during any kind of prep or in my case having one loose in the bag. Now like I said it's not a complaint, because for the price you can't beat everything you get, just something I have seen. It's an easy fix and maybe they do this on purpose so the buyer can re-glue using their preference? All I know is I am happy with it and am now looking forward to using these fancy Game Board Maps.

Last edited by Josh.0 on June 28th 2011, 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added review)
Josh.0
Josh.0
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down