Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Dungeon Explore alternate Minis and Monsters

2 posters

Go down

Super Dungeon Explore alternate Minis and Monsters Empty Super Dungeon Explore alternate Minis and Monsters

Post  Spectre January 22nd 2012, 10:47 pm

Today Joe and I went over to Josh.0's for a social visit, and to get in a round of Munchkins. Whilst there we were discussing some of the gaming projects I was working on. During the conversation I had mentioned to "J" that I was wanting to sculpt up some alternate critters for SDE, but sadly I was all out of Fimo. Josh promptly offered up a hunk o' sculpey and I was off. Now its been a while since I had used sculpey, and its not really great for working in this small of scale. Well Josh told me to be aware the more you "work" it....the softer it gets. Well I was careful and I am pleasently surprised by my result. The following is a quick article of what I did in 20 minutes! Remember "5 minutes and found items"??? Well it takes 15 minutes to make sculpey hard....think about it! Very Happy I hope you enjoy, and let me know...should I keep the little guy or start over!! Comments and constructive criticism welcome. Wink
Super Dungeon Explore alternate Minis and Monsters Snail-10
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Super Dungeon Explore alternate Minis and Monsters Empty Re: Super Dungeon Explore alternate Minis and Monsters

Post  Josh.0 January 27th 2012, 7:50 am

Great Work Spectre! I pictured this to the T, I know I am all thumbs when it comes to small stuff like this so again excellent job man. I started on a Gelatinous Cube and a Crazed Treasure Chest, I'll try and get them finished soon and popped up here. +rep
Josh.0
Josh.0
Captain
Captain

http://www.ovgminigaming.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Super Dungeon Explore alternate Minis and Monsters Empty Thanks!

Post  Spectre January 27th 2012, 5:24 pm

Thanks for the nice words of encouragement! I guess I should make more slugs? Oh, yeah...ALL dungeons need the infamous "Gelatinous Cube"!!! I also wanted some classic "Skeleton Warriors", but I am hesitant to make them as I believe that "Soda Pop Miniatures" has plans to include them in a future expansion. I did however procure a few different minis for "bashing" into chibi-monsters for this game.....more on this later!! Right now I am working on another "classic" dungeon critter (wait for it....) bum, bumm, bauUMMM!! the ever popular Carrion Crawler!! I would show you pic, but I would rather keep you in suspense!!
Very Happy scratch
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

Super Dungeon Explore alternate Minis and Monsters Empty Re: Super Dungeon Explore alternate Minis and Monsters

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down