Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2/26/12 Session

3 posters

Go down

2/26/12 Session Empty 2/26/12 Session

Post  Josh.0 February 26th 2012, 9:15 pm

OVG Meeting Minutes

Present
Joe
Damian
Greg
Josh

Old

• Still need more Forum/Site participation

• Input and suggestions are needed for Mini-Mag, Q&A..need question submissions

• FAQ needs to be finished and implemented

New Business
  • Mini-Mag was discussed, pushing first issue to March-April and having November-December a double issue.

• Greg has purchased items from GHQ(see our links), everyone impressed with scale(1/285) detail. Will be ordering more and suggests everyone check them out.

• GHQ catalog at club for member browsing, more will be added in the near future.

• Josh brought to motion that full members need to log onto Forums once per week or sit out one game during a game session(encouragement of forum participation), seconded by Greg

• Joe asked to add a Munchkin category to the forums, discussed changing Star Wars to D20 RPG and adding a Board Game Sub-category in this for Munchkin-ish Games we frequent. Will be discussed further when more Members are present.

Next meeting scheduled for 3/11/12
Meeting Adjourned by Greg "Spectre" Myers

Stay Tuned for my Game Report. -Scoop

Josh.0
Josh.0
Captain
Captain

http://www.ovgminigaming.webs.com

Back to top Go down

2/26/12 Session Empty I predict a victory.....

Post  Spectre February 27th 2012, 9:43 am

I cant wait to see your game report. The Black Hand RULES!!! Ok, maybe I am a little too excited over a training mission...but those guys are GOING DOWN!!! Mu, Ha, HAAAAAA!!! :twisted:
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

2/26/12 Session Empty Game Report

Post  Josh.0 February 29th 2012, 7:58 am

This game session started with Joe and myself playing a quick 2v2 refresher in Battletech. I was promptly "dispatched" even though one of Joe's mechs "left" the gameboard early. So he pretty much destroyed 2 mechs with one. *cough-lucky-cough*
After the meeting minutes we played a 4v4 with Greg and myself on a team and Damian and Joe on the other. Double maps and a Base on opposite corners from one another. Object: Destroy the opposing base or half their mechs. The game will continue this week as I had to leave around 6:30.

2/26/12 Session Dscf26102/26/12 Session Dscf26112/26/12 Session Dscf2612
I will update this post as the game progresses and victory is ultimately ours!

Last edited by Josh.0 on February 29th 2012, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh.0
Josh.0
Captain
Captain

http://www.ovgminigaming.webs.com

Back to top Go down

2/26/12 Session Empty Yeah Right

Post  KingCrab February 29th 2012, 7:11 pm

Josh Josh Josh there was no luck required to beat you in a refresher game all I had to do was to lure you in close so the hunchback could obliterate PewPew your other two mechs. I used this plan and it worked perfectly to plan so you lost and I won no luck required. Why won't you admit that I just beat you with strategy. lol! lol! :?: :?: :?:
KingCrab
KingCrab
General
General

Back to top Go down

2/26/12 Session Empty Re: 2/26/12 Session

Post  Spectre March 1st 2012, 9:47 am

King Krab will have to have that "humble" set of remarks beat out of him!! I just wanted to add that we normally play on hexless 3d terrain, but due to a few of the Members "rookie" status everyone decided it would be a good idea to play a refresher game. The game set-up was the same on both sides (same Mechs), but to throw in a little randomness each team rolled for random pilot skills. The ABS rolled two "veterans" and two "green" quality pilots...we (the Black Hand aka Josh and I) unfortunately rolled "green" troops for our whole lance. Even though we got a squad of "rooks" I believe SUPERIOR STATEGY will win for OUR side! Stick that in your PPC and smoke it ABS!! :twisted: Very Happy

lol! lol!
Pew
PewPew
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

2/26/12 Session Empty Additional Meeting pics taken during pre-game

Post  Spectre March 1st 2012, 9:55 pm

2/26/12 Session Game_s10

bottom right photo= Josh.0's "Enforcer" gets knocked out by a charging "Hunchback" of Krusha Joe. affraid

lol! NICE PANTS JOE lol! are those standard issue for the Angels?? ......very intimidating I'm sure! Laughing Laughing
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down

2/26/12 Session Empty DUDE

Post  KingCrab March 5th 2012, 9:23 pm

Yes yes they are standered issue for the Blood Steel Angels lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
KingCrab
KingCrab
General
General

Back to top Go down

2/26/12 Session Empty Re: 2/26/12 Session

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down