Ohio Volunteer Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3/11/12 Session

Go down

3/11/12 Session Empty 3/11/12 Session

Post  Spectre March 18th 2012, 12:08 pm

Hi there everyone, Spectre here again (unfortunately)...Josh.0 has had work obligations and is moving. The bad news is I have to do this report, the good news is He will be back on the 25th. Congrats' on landing the new house Josh.0 and Cindall!! We are all happy for you. Now on to my (lousy) reporting....did I mention this is better when "J" does it??!!!

Meeting Minutes-

OLD= We continued our discussion on club direction, including the "Crusader", Forum participation, web page and Facebook. Order(s) for minis have been taken and will be in by next Meet.

NEW= Discussed playing BT in "true" scale utilizing GHQ infantry and vehicles, also talked about what we will play this summer as we typically stop playing Battletech due to vacations, etc.. Ray will be bringing two new "guest" players next meet. Minutes concluded.

GAME= Due to Josh.0's absence we paused our BT in-progress game. Joe and I set up another table and we tried out Joes new copy of "Munchkin Quest". I proceeded to win two games of "nasty and mean" Munchkinism!! Overall this is a fun game and is basically Munchkins with a little dungeon-crawl mixed in. We all had a blast and all of us created a ridiculous Fungus that EVERYONE avoided!! The darn thing was so HUGE!!, it was if I remember about Level 48!! More on this later (I think Joes working on a review of Munchkin Quest). Until next time....

HAPPY GAMING!! What a Face
Spectre
Spectre
Field Marshall
Field Marshall

Back to top Go down